Castle Primary School
Welcome to the new Castle Primary School website, which we will be developing over the coming months.
Whether you are from Keynsham, elsewhere in the UK or anywhere in the world, we hope you will enjoy this virtual visit to our school.
We are proud of our pupils and the inclusive primary education we provide.
Our new school motto is ‘Thrive & Learn’. This simply states two of our aims:
Take a look at
Castle Early Years
At Castle Early Years we provide children with a new, purpose built building which has a rich and stimulating environment. We ensure all the children have access to high quality teaching and exciting new experiences. We support all seven areas of learning through playful and creative and stimulating activities.
All our children are given the freedom to select from a range of activities which are given a meaningful focus by empowering the children's own interests and ideas. We operate a free flow system where children have access to the indoors and outdoors throughout every day.
Latest School Events
- Blaise and Monmouth Class Assembly19Jun2019
2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
- School Fayre21Jun2019
- Sports Day for Kendal, Year R, 1 and 226Jun2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Sports Day for Years 3 to 626Jun2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Rosen Class Assembly01Jul2019
2:40 pm - 2:55 pm
- Year 5 and 6 Swim Gala - Bath Leisure Centre05Jul2019
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
- Carle Class Assembly08Jul2019
2:40 pm - 2:55 pm
- Year 6 Production10Jul2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm @ Main Hall
- Pupil Moving Up Days17Jul2019
Children move up to their new classrooms and teachers
- Parent Open Classroom Event17Jul2019
3:15 pm - 5:00 pm
- New Classroom, Old Class22Jul2019
Pupils back with their teacher from this year, but in their new classroom
- Last Day of Term 6 and School Year23Jul2019
8:45 am - 3:05 pm
- Year 6 Leaver Assembly23Jul2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ Main Hall
- School Holidays24Jul2019
- Inset Day02Sep2019
- Inset Day03Sep2019
- Inset Day04Sep2019
- First Day of Term 1 2019/202005Sep2019
- CASTLE PRIMARY SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE AND WELL-BEING OF ALL CHILDREN AND EXPECTS ALL STAFF, PARENTS AND VOLUNTEERS TO SHARE THIS COMMITMENT.